This month I chose a photo frame I picked up at a favourite haunt of mine - The Pound Shop!!!
I love finding all sorts of treasures for pennies which can be altered and changed in to something fantastic.
So, for this moths altered item I chose a boring white photo frame... and created this....
* Black Gee-Sso Good Gesso.
* English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paint: goldfinger, townhouse teal, sleeping beauty, ruby slippers, hot cocoa, pantry white, emerald city.
* Big Holly stamp
* The gorgeous new christmas papers.
* Copper Kettle Mega Flakes and Flitterglu.
From Tando Creative...
* Arthur numbers
* Photo frame
* Walnut Stain distress ink
* Blue netting
* Tim Holtz mini snowflake rosette die
* Shrink plastic (white)
* Glossy accents
* ribbon and cord
* Foam Pads
Hope to see you over at the blog.
Thanks for popping by, toodles for now.